Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back On Track

Well, less than an hour and a half to go. In about 90 minutes, I'll be in Dr. Graham's office to finally get my spacers for my braces.

This appointment was reset after news came that the Judge Malette threw Emperor Schwarzenegger's case out of court. When word came on that Friday, I called the following Monday to make my appointment.

This procedure involves placing pieces between the molars to make room for the application of metal bands that will be used as anchors around the molars. Next week, I will be getting said bands around my teeth and be getting braces placed on my bottom teeth so they can be moved into their position and also so I won't be breaking off my upper brackets when they're applied.

This reminds me, I also have to ask Dr. Graham to refer me to the x-ray clinic so I can get another encephalographic radiogram to show that my jaw is no longer growing and that the jaw distance is being caused by the bone and not the braces.

Time to go! Check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment