Monday, January 18, 2010

Reset, Restart

Well, after the weekend derailment of my plans, I have decided to carry forth with my plan of finding a new dentist. I called this afternoon at work and found that the clinic that's even closer to my apartment was not only open, but they answered their phone after the first ring! Trying to get my previous dentist to even answer the phone at all was a fucking miracle.

The good thing about this dental office is that they have nearly every type of dentist under the same roof. General dentists, an endodontist, an orthodontist, a periodontist and an oral surgeon all at the same address. This way I can see how much damage my 1st bicuspid on my right side (tooth #28) has sustained thanks to my fucked up underbite and will hopefully get it filled to prevent any further damage. I can also meet with the orthodontist to get braces to get this whole thing started, as well as a consult with the oral surgeon to see about surgery to correct my bite.

My examination appointment will be tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. and I've already submitted my health history to them. Let's hope things go for the better, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment