Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update

If you're wondering why I haven't put any posts here, it's simply because (1) I've been incredibly goddamn busy and (2) I haven't had any news to report regarding braces, surgery, etc.

My next appointment with the ortho is coming up in 2 weeks or so and will be my final consultation before I start treatement with her. We're going to have to see what's going on because of all the problems that I've written about before. I do have a cleaning on Wednesday, but I don't think that's going to be all that important to this blog.

As for busy-ness, I've finally finished reading Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series and I'm re-reading it. If you've not heard of it, you should check it out if you like stuff like "Lord of the Rings" or other fantasy stuff. I've also restarted taking Karate after a 12 year layoff. (This was due to finances and time conflicts, nothing more.) http://itosu-ryu.us Check it out here! There's other developments on the horizon, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

So, check back in about 2 weeks when I finish my final consultation with Dr. Punim. That's all for now, but I've also decided I'll also put up other random posts of various things and goings on. Watch for it!

2 comments:

  1. Long quiet periods between posts is pretty par for the course on jaw blogs. Glad to see you're still around, though. :)

    ReplyDelete