Friday, February 26, 2010

A Preview

Hey gang,

Originally I wasn't going to post anything until closer to my consultation appointment with Dr. Levin as there was no new information of my own experience to report. But, this does not meant that I haven't been busy researching. I started a post close to the end of last month that I've been learning more and more information regarding the development of my own particular occlusion problem. I've learned that mandibular prognathism is not entirely genetic - well, not all of it, anyway.

The only problem with this new post is that it's so lengthy, I'm going to have to break it up into two seperate parts. I also am trying to make sure that the flow is there to make it fun to read and you're not falling asleep at your computer, as I'm sure you're doing now.

I'm aiming to put up the first part by Tuesday of next week, and possibly following that up the Tuesday after with the second half. If I'm lucky, I'll be finished with it by then.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment