Monday, March 22, 2010

Once Again, From The Top

Finally finished reading Stephen King's "Dark Tower" series. It only took about 5 years to get through the last book, or whenever it was that it came out. Hard to believe that it's been 20+ years since I started reading the first book. That story was a hard road to Hell - not trying to read it, I'm talking the actual story! Without giving out a spoiler for those of you who are reading it or are thinking about reading it, I really do think the story is Roland Deschaine's personal Hell.

Tomorrow is the appointment with Dr. Patrice Punim for the orthodontic consult. Will have to bring in the x-rays I have and have them call and get the x-rays from the lab. Glad things are going digital. I'll find out what Dr. Punim has to say about what she can do for me. I'm also going to stop by the OMS office (they're husband and wife and they're in the same building) to see about getting the paperwork started for prior approval or if it's needed (thanks for the suggestion Jaw Nom Nom). I spoke with the medical group already and they said that since I was already seen for the consult that I received from Dr. Archer that I'll be approved by them for the surgery.

My appointment is at 9:30 a.m. Time to relax and watch the 1980 version of "The Empire Strikes Back." See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment