Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Golly, That Looks Tasty!"

Just got home a few minutes ago from seeing Dr. Punim for my consultation. It was much the same as with Dr. Graham, only this time I was charged for my appointment.

Actually, the only reason why I was charged was because I authorized having the impressions of my teeth taken. This fee, as well as the additional fee that will be coming up for my next consultation will be put towards my cost for braces and the retainers.

That alginate for the impressions sure is tasty. I don't care how much mint flavoring they put into it, I can still taste the base of that shit! Now, I gotta go brush my teeth again. =Þ Bleh!

I go back on April 28th at 9 for my final consultation and get this whole thing started. By then, we'll see what can be done with my teeth in general, but also see about correcting my deviated midline, as well as whether or not we're going to be able to save tooth #6.

I'm already feeling my face starting to hurt from smiling. Time for full speed.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, get used to those impressions. You'll be having lots of those during this process.

    ReplyDelete